8 Days Tour package
The tour packages we offer includes the following
- Air conditioned cars/vans/jeeps/buses
- Guiding(free of charge)
(Please note that we have selected interesting places to be visit while on the way to your main destination, and you are most welcome to Customize Number of Days and Destinations according to your preference)
Covering Destinations- Pinnawala, Dambulla, Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Thissamaharama (Yala Safari, Beach Stay (Southern/ Eastern Beachers) of Sri Lanka and back to Colombo to or Air Port.
Day 1 – Colombo
- Pick you at the airport and bring you to Colombo to relax after the long journey by airplane or could start the tour on the arrival.
Day 2 – Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (View More)
- After breakfast , Proceed to Sigiriya, Anuradhapura or Polonnaruwa for an overnight stay.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
This is a main tourist attraction which was established in 1975 with a herd of 7-8 elephants. Nowadays it has increased over 85 elephants including 10-15 calves.
Bottle feeding being the most loved event by the people,taken place at 7.30 in the morning,1.15 in the afternoon and 5.15 in the evening.
Day 3 – Sigiriya, Anuradhapura or Polonnaruwa.
- Sigiriya – The “lion rock” was built by “King Kashyapa” in the 5th Century.in the morning you can climb the rock and experience the preserved remnants of the fortress.
In the afternoon you can go for a village tour by a bullock cart,which is an old transportation mode in the island ,and experience traditional local cooking methods and their lifestyle.
- Anuradhapura – the first capital of Sri Lanka,ruled by many kings.You can visit the sappling of the oldest ‘bo’ tree where Buddha attained enlightment & the old archeological sites of Anuradhapura including the temple in Mihintale.
- Pollonnaruwa – This is the second capital of Sri Lanka which was built in the 11th & 12th century.In this world heritage site you can see ruins of the entire city at sites like the famous gal vihara,Royal palace,lotus bath,statue of king Parakramabahu (who built the city), shiva temples,the stone inscription(Gal potha) and many pagodas & temples which housed the sacred tooth relic of Buddha befor the temple of the tooth in Kandy. (View More)
A safari by jeep could be arranged in one of the National parks of Kaudulla,Minneriya or Habarana.
Elephant backed safari is also possible according to your desire.
Day 4 – Dambulla (View More)
Proceed to Kandy via Dambulla.
Visit the Dambulla cave temples along the way.
The temples date back to the 1st century where impressive works of art decorates the cave ceilling & the walls with 150 different statues of Buddha & his disciples.
A visit to a spice garden (according to your wish) which demonstrates the numerous types of herbs & spices with culinary & medicinal values.
Experiancing traditional dancers of the island in the evening at Kandy.
Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 5 – Kandy (View More)
- Touring the city of Kandy you are able to visit the last Royal palace in the island where the sacred tooth relic is housed.
- The upper lake road has a panoramic view of the entire city overlooking the man-made lake.
- A visit to the Botanical gardens in Peradeniya along the way to Nuwara eliya.
- Enjoying a cup of Sri Lankan tea amidst the lush tea plantations & get a first hand look at the processing of tea.
- Overnight stay in Nuwara eliya.
Day 6 – Nuwara Eliya (View More)
- Proceed to Thissamaharma via Bandarawela & Ella through the picturesque mountains & see a number of waterfalls
- A visit to the Buduruwagala temple which has Buddha statues built in the 10th century.
- Enjoy authentic Sri Lankan Buffalo curd with coconut treacle along the way.
- Jeep safari in Yala National Park in the evening according to your choice.
- Overnight stay in Thissamaharama.
Day 7 – South Coast of Sri Lanka (View More)
- Proceed to the South coast of Thissamaharama.
On the way you can see many ancient temples & wonderful blow holes & enjoy the beach stay in Mirissa, Unawatuna, Hikkaduwa.
- Bundala National Park Safari/Kirinda Temple/Katharagama Temple where followers of three religions come to pay their respect to god Skanda/Lord Buddha/Almight Allah.
Day 8 – Colombo (View More)
- Proceed to Colombo or directly to the airport after visiting the Dutch fort in Galle,Turtle farm & a river safari by Boat or Catamaran.
Note : You can increase or reduce the number of days as well as the places you want to visit.
Accommodations can be selected from
Star Class Hotels
Class A guest Houses
- On Full board/Half board or Bed & Breakfast basis.Prices will be dependent on your selection.
- Other Activities which are listed also could be arranged at your request
- Whale/Dolphin/Bird watching
- Ayurvedic medicine & Spa treatments
- Experiencing Sri Lankan village lifestyle (Activities & cooking demonstrations)